Privium Fund Management is always interested in meeting talented and ambitious professionals.
We are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic person who is willing to study and develop in multiple areas. This will include office management, compliance and finance. Work will be varied, and will comprise of routine tasks, research and at times projects of a more complex nature.
Duties to include, but not limited to;
- Providing administrative support function to the Office Manager with daily duties, which could include booking meeting rooms, ordering stationery, arranging lunches, filing.
- Assisting the Office Manager with the ordering and maintenance of all office supplies.
- Answering telephone calls and redirecting queries as directed by the Office Manager.
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new clients. Carrying out appropriate checks on clients and storing their data appropriately.
- Drafting FCA application forms for both Appointed Representatives and Approved persons.
- Assisting the compliance team in their daily duties and future projects.
- Assisting with on-going compliance monitoring including liaising with clients to arrange meetings and reviews.
- Attending client meetings/reviews, and taking accurate minutes, typing up the minutes and distributing them to the team and clients for sign off.
- Help researching marketing requirements for clients.
- Help maintain registers.
- Raising client invoices using Xero accounting software.
- General bookkeeping duties.
As more knowledge is gained in the different areas, the work load will increase and the tasks will become more complex
Requirements and prospects
- Eager to learn.
- Good organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- The ability to take directives and use initiative to further develop these.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work under own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Practical knowledge and skills in using a range of packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to liaise with clients/colleagues in a professional manner.
- Willingness to achieve objectives and gain experience and knowledge in all areas.
- A self-disciplined and professional approach with strong organisational skills.
- A flexible and pragmatic approach and adaptable to a constantly evolving environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and to communicate effectively with a range of people and at all levels.
A Level Maths plus one other (or equivelant).
Ideally this person will grow with their role and become a full time member of the team at the end of the apprenticeship
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm