Privium Fund Management
Privium Fund Management (“Privium”) is an independent, regulated and rapidly growing Fund Manager, that operates internationally. Privium Fund Management B.V. is licensed as Fund Manager as described in the Alternative Investment Fund Manager Directive (AIFMD) and is managing various Alternative Investment Funds (AIF’s). Privium is managing AIF’s with strategies like: long only equity, sustainable investments, impact loans, real estate, hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, fund of (hedge) funds and private debt.
The funds are offered to investors such as (the clients of) private banks, family offices, wealth managers, insurance companies and pension funds.
Privium has partnerships with a number of top tier service providers such as law firms, auditors, administrators, AIFMD depositaries, custodians/prime brokers, compliance advisors to support its business activities and service our investors.
- Leading and supporting the regulatory reporting process for the investment funds and the AIFM to
the national Authorities for the Financial Markets like DNB / AFM;
- Coordinating the (semi)annual audit process of our investment funds;
- Fund related reporting to the investors in our funds;
- Providing financial, accounting and administrative support at the AIFM level;
- Identifying and mitigating (potential) operational risks;
- Supporting the team in being on top of compliance and regulation;
- Maintaining the description and monitoring of the company’s procedures (AO/IC) in cooperation
with the Compliance Officer;
- The first point of contact for the IT providers and responsible for IT and data-security;
- Involved with the monitoring of the performance of the service providers (custodians, fund
administrators, AIFMD depositaries, auditors, etc.) of the funds;
- Performing due diligence on and monitoring of other business relationships;
- Supporting Financial and Accounting projects.
- Working together with the Privium offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Compliance and control minded;
- At least a relevant bachelor degree;
- 10 years of working experience is required, of which at least 5 years in a similar role;
- Flexible, hands-on and willing to take responsibility;
- Experience with regulatory reporting (FINREP, ANNEX IV, MER, BB/BIV) is preferred;
- Experience with (semi) annual reports of investment fund;
- Experience with KYC/AML checks;
- Knowledge of finance/corporate accounting ;
- Experience with valuation of private assets;
- Languages: English (required) and Dutch (strong preference);
- Team-player, accurate, analytical, integer and pro-active (self-starter);
- Affinity with ESG and Impact investing;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Enjoy working with colleagues worldwide.
What we offer
- A very diverse and important role;
- Being part of an international, diversified, skilled and motivated team;
- Working for a rapidly growing company (FD Gazelle Award in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020);
- Centrally located office, in the middle of the Amsterdam business district (Zuidas);
- Working together with top tier service providers;
- International exposure and experience;
- Competitive salary and great colleagues to work with.
Required time commitment
0,8 FTE – 1,0 FTE
The main place of business will be the company’s office in Amsterdam.