Privium Fund Management
Working at Privium Fund Management means you will be working in a growing but immensely professional company. As an independent, global investment management firm Privium works in partnership with investors over the world to develop, structure and manage alternative investment strategies. Our global team consists of 35 employees and approximately 100 investment staff. Privium Fund Management (HK) Limited is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Associate Operations to join our team at our Hong Kong office. The person is responsible for the Middle Office activities and will work closely with the operations people in Singapore and The Netherlands.
Period: Permanent role, full-time
Office location: Hong Kong
Privium Fund Management - Hong Kong
Privium Fund Management (HK) Ltd. (Privium HK) is an independent, regulated and rapidly growing investment management company based in Hong Kong. Privium HK is part of the Privium Fund Management group with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, London and Amsterdam. Collectively, the Privium office manage over $4 billion in assets across different jurisdictions.
Privium HK is regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) as a Type-9 licensed asset manager. We operate portfolio management teams running various investment strategies such as hedge funds, private equity/debt, venture capital, and other alternative investments. Our global mandates also include sustainable and impact funds.
The funds and managed accounts managed by Privium HK are offered to investors such as (the clients of) private banks, family offices, wealth managers, insurance companies and pension funds.
Privium HK closely works with top-tier service providers (e.g. law firms, auditors, fund administrators, custodians, prime brokers and tax/compliance advisors) to support its business activities and service investors.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Reconciliation of trades, portfolio positions and cash balances with external third parties (banks, custodians)
- Ensure that deliverables are finalised by the agreed deadlines with the clients
- Perform daily and monthly portfolio profit and loss calculation
- Trade settlement and corporate action processing
- Calculate shadow NAV’s for funds and validate third party administrator NAV’s
- Ensure that all controls and procedures are complied with the operations manual and company policies
- Service provider oversight and client relationship management
- Streamline operational processes to reduce risk and improve efficiencies
- Deal with ad hoc requests
- Work with various products including bonds, swaps, equities, options, FX, repos, and futures
- Opportunities to work on different projects and developments
- Client and service provider on boarding
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields
- At least 3 years working experience at a back office of a fund- or asset manager or as a fund accountant/fund administrator
- Affinity with the financial and fund industry
- Experience with settlements is an advantage
- Knowledge of different types of investment products
- Positive working attitude and the ability to work under pressure independently and as a team player
- Ability to work accurately, take initiative and solve problems effectively
- Strong communication skills, excellent client service orientation and ability to deal with demanding clients
- Critical thinker with track record of process improvements
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- No 9-5 mentality, proactive and good team player
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Mandarin
- Experience with Bloomberg (terminal) and SS&C Eze is preferred, but not required
What we offer
- Working with top tier portfolio managers and service providers;
- A very diversified portfolio of funds;
- Being part of an international, diversified, skilled and motivated team;
- Working for a fast-growing group of companies;
- International exposure and experience;
- Competitive remuneration package and great colleagues to work with.
Please send a CV and motivation to: Marteis Versluis (email@example.com)
– No recruitments agencies –