Privium Fund Management
Associate – Investment Solutions
Privium Fund Management (HK) Ltd. (Privium HK) is an independent, regulated and rapidly growing investment management company based in Hong Kong. Privium HK is part of the Privium Fund Management group with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, London and Amsterdam. Collectively, the Privium office manage over $3 billion in assets across different jurisdictions.
Privium HK is regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) as a Type-9 licensed asset manager. We operate portfolio management teams running various investment strategies such as hedge funds, private equity/debt, venture capital, and other alternative investments. Our global mandates also include sustainable and impact funds.
The funds and managed accounts managed by Privium HK are offered to investors such as (the clients of) private banks, family offices, wealth managers, insurance companies and pension funds.
Privium HK closely works with top-tier service providers (e.g. law firms, auditors, fund administrators, custodians, prime brokers and tax/compliance advisors) to support its business activities and service investors.
As Associate in the Investment Solutions team, you will primarily assist the onboarding of new funds and managed accounts onto the Privium HK infrastructure. In addition, you will conduct investment oversight on the existing investment mandates managed out of Hong Kong.
Your responsibilities will include the following activities:
- Liaise with clients and service providers regarding the setup and onboarding of funds and managed accounts
- Review offering documentation and legal agreements (e.g. Private Placement Memorandum, Investment Management Agreement)
- Conduct systematic reviews of all relevant activities of the business, clients and service providers to meet regulatory, compliance and business requirements
- Implement various onboarding systems and updating relevant onboarding procedures
- Oversee and manage client fee flows
- Assist with regulatory and risk management reporting
- Assist senior management with financial and business planning activities as required
- Support the continuous improvement of Privium’s compliance & risk management framework
- Assist business development and general marketing activities of Privium in Asia
- Minimum of two years of work experience within the asset management, financial services or legal/compliance industry (required)
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Law (preferred)
- Professional qualification such as CAIA or CFA (preferred)
- Languages: English (required) and Mandarin (preferred)
- Technical skills: advanced MS-Office, Excel VBA or Python knowledge is a plus
- Ability to learn new regulations/technologies quickly
- Analytical, flexible, team player, attention to detail and pro-active (self-starter)
- Relationship skills
What we offer
- Being involved in a wide range of asset classes and (alternative) investment strategies
- Working with and learning from top-tier portfolio managers and service providers
- Being part of an international, diversified, highly skilled and motivated team
- Working within a fast-growing company with a global presence
- Ability to grow and take on additional responsibilities
- Centrally located office
- Ability to pursue professional qualifications (CAIA, CFA)
- International exposure
- Competitive salary and corporate health insurance
Required time commitment
Permanent role, full time and only open to permanent residents of Hong Kong.
The main place of business will be the company’s office in Hong Kong.