Privium Fund Management (HK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) to conduct asset management (Type 9) activities. Privium provides a range of solutions for portfolio management teams, including licensing, fund setup and fund management that enable portfolio managers to focus on their core activity: investing and generating returns for investors.
Privium is the investment manager for:
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity & Debt Funds
- Venture Capital and Real Estate Funds
- Separately Managed Accounts
As for investment strategy, Privium manages a broad range of strategies including long/short equity, global macro, managed futures, systematic/quantitative, private equity/debt and venture capital.
SFC Licensed Representative (Type 9)
As a Licensed Representative (LR), portfolio managers are licensed through Privium to conduct asset management activity in Hong Kong. LRs have to be full-time employees of Privium. Under Privium’s asset management (Type 9) licence, portfolio managers that are an LR are also allowed to deal in securities (Type 1) and/or advise on securities (Type 4) if this is ancillary to their asset management activity.
Fund Management Services
Privium provides a range of fund management services, which include:
- Fund Structuring – Ensuring that your fund meets the needs of your (target) investors
- Fund Setup – Start-up support related to regulatory approval, selecting and liaising with service providers, and preparing legal documentation
- Fund Management – Activities related to portfolio management, investment oversight, compliance and risk management, communication with services providers, composing of communications and reports, and middle-office operations (not including fund administration)
- Fund Governance – Privium can provide directorship services and AML-related functions to enhance the governance of your fund structure
Compliance & Risk Management Services
Part of our regulatory requirements as investment manager, Privium provides dedicated compliance and risk management services for your fund or investment strategy. These services include:
- Ongoing compliance monitoring
- Providing compliance manual and relevant ancillary compliance policies
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and providing relevant regulatory updates
- Active risk monitoring tailored to your fund’s investment strategy with quarterly on-site reviews
Marketing & Distribution
Capitalizing on our extensive, global network of family offices, fund of funds, foundations and private banks, Privium can support you with the marketing and distribution of your fund.