Privium Fund Management (Singapore) Pte Ltd is authorised to conduct regulated fund management activities in Singapore and is registered with the MAS. Privium provides a range of solutions for portfolio management teams, including registration, fund setup and fund management that enable portfolio managers to focus on their core activity: investing and generating returns for investors.
Privium is the investment manager for:
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity & Debt Funds
- Venture Capital and Real Estate Funds
- Separately Managed Accounts
As for investment strategy, Privium manages a broad range of strategies including long/short equity, global macro, managed futures, systematic/quantitative, private equity/debt and venture capital.
Registered Fund Management Company
As a RFMC, portfolio managers are registered through Privium as representatives to conduct asset management activities in Singapore. Representatives have to be full-time employees of Privium. Under Privium’s registration, portfolio managers that are representatives would be allowed to conduct fund management activities, such as portfolio construction and allocation, research and advisory, business development and marketing or client servicing of accredited investors.
Fund Management Services
Privium provides a range of fund management services, which include:
- Fund Structuring – Ensuring that your fund meets the needs of your (target) investors
- Fund Setup – Start-up support related to regulatory approval, selecting and liaising with service providers, and preparing legal documentation
- Fund Management – Activities related to portfolio management, investment oversight, compliance and risk management, communication with services providers, composing of communications and reports, and middle-office operations (not including fund administration)
- Fund Governance – Privium can provide directorship services and AML-related functions to enhance the governance of your fund structure
Compliance & Risk Management Services
Part of our regulatory requirements as investment manager, Privium provides dedicated compliance and risk management services for your fund or investment strategy. These services include:
- Ongoing compliance monitoring
- Providing compliance manual and relevant ancillary compliance policies
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and providing relevant regulatory updates
- Active risk monitoring tailored to your fund’s investment strategy with quarterly reviews
Marketing & Distribution
Capitalizing on our extensive, global network of family offices, fund of funds, foundations and private banks, Privium can support you with the marketing and distribution of your fund.