Privium Fund Management
Business Analyst Trainee
Privium Fund Management (HK) Ltd. (“Privium”) is an independent, regulated and rapidly growing Fund Manager with international operations. Privium is an SFC Type 9 licensed asset manager and has portfolio management teams and managed account teams running strategies such as long-only equity, sustainable investments, impact loans, direct real estate, venture capital, fund of (hedge) funds, venture capital, private equity and alternative investments such as virtual assets.
The funds and managed accounts are offered to investors such as (the clients of) private banks, family offices, wealth managers, insurance companies, pension funds and professional investors.
Privium has partnerships with a number of top-tier service providers (law firms, auditors, administrators, custodians/prime brokers and compliance advisors) to support its business activities and service our investors.
- This person will gain exposure in all business units while learning and assisting with compliance, risk management and client onboarding tasks;
- Monitoring investment portfolios, investment strategies and the qualitative and quantitative models supporting it;
- Assisting with the risk onboarding of new investment funds;
- Interacting with the various portfolio management teams;
- Supporting the continuous improvement of Privium’s Compliance, Risk Management Framework and Onboarding procedures;
- Assisting the general marketing activities of Privium in Asia.
- Required: Graduate with no prior work experience;
- Degree in finance, economics or exact sciences;
- Languages: English (required) and Mandarin (preferred);
- Technical skills (advanced Excel, VBA or Python knowledge is a plus);
- Ability to learn new technology/software quickly;
- Analytical, flexible, team player, attention to detail and pro-active (self-starter);
- Taking responsibility for both own work and our portfolio managers (relationship skills).
What we offer
- Being involved in a wide range of asset classes and investment strategies;
- Performing risk management activities on behalf of a diversified group of portfolio managers and investors;
- Gaining experience with ESG and impact investing;
- Working with and learning from top-tier portfolio managers;
- Being part of an international, diversified, highly skilled and motivated team;
- Working for a fast-growing company (Netherlands FD Gazelle Award in 2016-2020);
- Centrally located;
- Working together with top-tier service providers;
- International exposure and experience;
- Competitive salary and great colleagues with which to work.
Required time commitment
Permanent role, full time and only open to permanent residents of Hong Kong with no professional experience.
The main place of business will be the company’s office in Hong Kong.