Privium Fund Management
Head of Business Development, Greater China
Working at Privium Fund Management means you will be working in a growing but immensely professional company. As an independent, global investment management firm Privium works in partnership with investors over the world to develop, structure and manage alternative investment strategies. Our global team consists of 35 employees and approximately 100 investment staff. To cope with our expansion, we are now seeking self-motivated and energetic individual to join our team based in Hong Kong.
- Report to the Global Head of Commercial Activities.
- Responsible for the firm’s Hong Kong business development activities.
- Promote new business growth and responsible for client acquisitions including origination and execution of business development opportunities.
- Develop and manage strong and effective relationships with external service partners such as lawyers, investment banks, brokers, fund administrators and allocators in the region
- Lead sales processes from initial contact to presentations, negotiations and closing transactions.
- Draft of client proposals and preparations of marketing related materials, including corporate presentation and factsheet, etc.
- Promote the brand through communication within the alternative fund’s community.
- Customize investment management solutions for prospects and clients.
- Work closely with the firm’s international locations, maintain sound relationships with team members from other geographies.
- Monitor asset allocation and market changes within the alternative investments space.
- Provide market and competitor insights that ultimately drive decisions to refine the firm’s growth strategy.
- Depending on the projects, the role may have exposure to Asia and China-related initiatives.
- Keep abreast of local regulatory, industry developments and upcoming changes that may impact the firm’s growth strategy.
- Attend industry events and organise seminars to capitalize on market developments and trends.
- Prepare for and present new product initiatives at global sales meetings.
- Ensure the firm’s strategic priorities and focus areas remain competitive and relevant. Ensure the firm takes a proactive approach in responding to changing market dynamics.
- Conduct client due diligence to ensure they meet the firm’s requirements.
Qualifications and other requirements
- A minimum of eight to ten years of professional experience
- Prior work experience in alternative investments, asset management, investor relations and/or investment banking is highly preferred
- Strong connection within the funds industry in Mainland China for both Private Equity and Equities market
- Strong business acumen and financial skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to produce professional and detailed materials for existing and prospective clients
- Customer centric with strong teamworking mindset
- Superior communication skills in English and Mandarin; both written and oral
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Energetic, self-motivated and a team-oriented attitude, this candidate is looking to thrive on challenges in a fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment
- Traveling may be required with occasional travel to China
- 5-day work week
- Competitive renumeration package with annual discretionary bonus
- Medical and Dental benefits
- International training and development opportunities
The main place of business will be the company’s office in Central, Hong Kong
You can apply for this role directly via this link.