Privium Fund Management (UK) Limited
Junior Investment Analist
Privium Fund Management (UK) Ltd is a privately owned independent fund management business, incorporated in the UK in June 2007 (Company registration number 06276584). It is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to undertake investment management and investment advisory activities for Professional Clients and Eligible Counterparties from the UK.
Privium works in partnership with family offices, talented portfolio managers and investment advisers to provide them with a robust, regulated, operational environment in which they can focus their investment expertise on their own funds, managed accounts or clients whilst benefiting from its knowledge, experience and infrastructure.
Profile candidate. The following attributes are considered desirable for this role:
- Having a passion for investing;
- Curious about different investment styles and strategies;
- A relevant bachelor/master degree;
- Languages: English (required) and one other European language (preferred);
- Analytical, hands on, flexible, team-player, accurate and pro-active (self-starter);
- Eager to look for results for our clients together with top tier firms in their field;
- Thinking out-of-the-box and willing to take responsibility;
- Enjoy working with colleagues worldwide;
- Strong communication skills;
- Enjoy working according process-based approach;
- Being able to work according best in class compliance and risk management standards;
- The intention to become a CAIA and/or CFA charter holder.
Knowledge of the investment industry and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an investment analyst role. Able to analyse investment strategies, review portfolios and carry out execution of transactions.
Fluent in English both in speech and writing, permitted to work in the UK and the EU. Able to represent the Company in the financial industry.
What we offer:
- A great introduction into the asset management industry;
- Getting in-depth knowledge about a wide range of asset classes and investment strategies;
- Gaining experience about ESG and impact investing;
- Working with and learning from top tier portfolio managers and family offices;
- A lot of opportunities to let you gain knowledge and experience;
- Supporting the portfolio management activities for a diversified group of interesting investors;
- Being part of an international, diversified, highly skilled and motivated team;
- Working for a fast growing company (Growth awards in 2016, 2017 and 2018);
- Centrally located office, in the most iconic building in London;
- Working together with top tier service providers;
- Career opportunities well beyond the current role;
- International exposure and experience;
- Competitive salary and great colleagues to work with.
There will be a requirement for this role to take on a CF30 function as defined by the FCA.
Required time commitment: