Our Funds & Strategies in London
The Capital Company is owned and operated by a group of like-minded partners who came together over shared values of common sense, international expertise, and personal commitment. We believe our independence is one of our strongest assets, and our people are what make us special.
Doxa Partners manage family investment fund, focusing on international credit and equities, from their townhouse office in Mayfair, London. Doxa clients have been entrepreneurially successful in their industry for nearly two centuries and are now in their sixth generation.
Frontier IP unites science, finance and industry to build businesses based on outstanding research. It identifies strong intellectual property and accelerates its development through a range of commercialisation services.
A critical part of the Group’s work is involving relevant industry partners at an early stage of development to ensure technology meets real world demands and needs.
The Group looks to build and grow a portfolio of equity stakes and licence income by taking an active involvement in spin-out companies, including support for fund raising and collaboration with relevant industry partners at an early stage of development.
Imagine Capital is a boutique finance house focused on investing in, advising and operating companies across the worlds of Entertainment, Brands & Wellness.
Imagine was founded by two seasoned Entertainment executives who have experienced first-hand the lack of operational and ‘real-world’ expertise offered by the incumbent finance houses and investment funds operating across the industry today.
Imagine Capital works with entrepreneurs, founders and management teams to polish and position their companies for growth and then sale, working across all divisions of their businesses including creative, operations, finance and strategy, to help unlock value and to prepare them for ‘Day 2’ and beyond.
- Pantiles Wealth Creation is an absolute return long/short equity hedge fund using a computerised systematic strategy.
- We use Ai6 software algorithms that generate computerised financial trades:
- Seeks to identify positions which will outperform the market.
- Indicate when to take ‘long’ and ‘short’ financial trades.
- Adapts to market conditions to maximise a smooth trading environment.
- Ai6 software is a proprietary, rigorous technical and mathematical approach to algorithmic trading (owned by Collective Clarity Limited).
- Ai6 analyses stock price movements and finds the stocks that are highly likely to outperform the market.
- Ai6 is the result of bringing together extensive trading experience with in-depth knowledge of technology methodologies.
- Cayman Master/ Feeder Fund structure:
- With a Delaware and Cayman Feeder Fund structure.
THCP look for successful entrepreneurs and management teams who are seeking to raise capital to:
- grow their business and or
- buy out equity or create a liquidity for exisiting shareholders.
THCP provide flexible capital solutions to entrepreneurs who believe in their Business’s potential, and are therefore seeking a structure less dilutive and more customised than traditional private equity
THCP’s tailor-made investments comprise the full spectrum of preferred capital solutions ranging from junior debt to senior equity
Active operational and strategic involvement and strong ongoing support to the entrepreneurs and management teams we back, building long-standing partnerships
Venti Capital offers dedicated placement services to impact asset managers with products and services suitable for institutional investors:
- Fundraising support – market scoping, identifying potential leads.
- Client outreach – Expanding client outreach by accessing our network of investors committed to investing beyond ESG
- Impact proposition advisory – Advising funds with improving and articulating their impact proposition and investment strategy.
Chance Capital Ltd is a FCA Regulated corporate advisory firm which focuses on the SME venture capital market. Having been trading for over three years, Chance Capital is retained by client businesses looking to raise either debt or equity ‘scale up capital’ (typically £2-20m). They are largely sector agnostic and upon a successful capital raise process, often co-invest back in to each client businesses. Chance Capital has a network of over two hundred investors, ranging from HNWI’s, Family Offices, Private Equity Funds and alternative debt providers. Their aim is to always raise the most strategic capital for each client business.
Mayar Capital Advisors invest globally in great businesses that have durable economic moats, favorable customer economics, consistent financial results, high and stable returns on capital, strong cash flow generation, and attractive capital redeployment opportunities.
We do that by buying securities of great companies with able and shareholder-oriented managements, a conservative capital structure, and a strong track record of rational capital allocation.
We pay reasonable prices for these securities, giving us a margin of safety on our investment, and we place significant amounts of our capital into such rare opportunities and continue to own such companies as long as these conditions are satisfied.