Privium Fund Management
Associate Director Investment Oversight
Privium Fund Management (“Privium”) is an independent, regulated and rapidly growing Fund Manager, that operates internationally. Privium Fund Management B.V. is licensed as Fund Manager as described in the Alternative Investment Fund Manager Directive (AIFMD) and is managing various Alternative Investment Funds (AIF’s). Privium is managing AIF’s with strategies like: long only equity, sustainable investments, impact loans, real estate, hedge funds, private equity, venture capital, fund of (hedge) funds and private debt.
The funds are offered to investors such as (the clients of) private banks, family offices, wealth managers, insurance companies and pension funds.
Privium has partnerships with a number of top tier service providers such as law firms, auditors, administrators, AIFMD depositaries, custodians/prime brokers, compliance advisors to support its business activities and service our investors.
- Monitoring the portfolios of the funds managed by Privium;
- Conducting research and due diligence on potential (proposed) investments;
- Reviewing investment returns of a wide selection of investment funds and strategies;
- Supporting the portfolio management teams;
- Identifying and mitigating investment risks and operational risks;
- On top of compliance and regulation;
- Active as a trader for equity, bonds and FX (hedging) transactions;
- In contact with the service providers (custodians, legal counsels, etc) of the funds;
- Working together with the Privium offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore;
- 10-15 years of relevant working experience;
- Having a passion for investing;
- Experience with ESG/impact investing;
- Experience with portfolio management and/or external manager selection;
- Experience with the described investment strategies;
- Experience with the AIFMD and working in a regulatory environment;
- Being able to work according best in class compliance and risk management standards;
- Service and investor oriented;
- A relevant bachelor/master degree in combination with CAIA and/or CFA.
- Languages: English (required) and Dutch (strong preference);
- Experience with working in MS Excel and Bloomberg;
- Analytical, hands on, flexible, team-player, accurate and pro-active (self-starter);
- Eager to look for the best possible results for our investors, together with top tier teams/firms;
- Thinking out-of-the-box and willing to take responsibility;
- Enjoy working with colleagues worldwide;
- Strong communication skills;
- Enjoy working according to a process-based approach;
What we offer
- A very diverse and central role, in the various asset management activities.
- Supporting the portfolio management activities for an interesting and diversified investor group;
- Being part of an international, diversified, skilled and motivated team;
- Working for a rapidly growing company (FD Gazelle award in 2016, 2017, 2018,2019 and 2020);
- Increasing experience with ESG and impact investing;
- Working with top tier portfolio managers;
- Centrally located office, in the middle of the Amsterdam business district (Zuidas);
- Working together with top tier service providers;
- International exposure and experience;
- Competitive salary and great colleagues to work with.
Required time commitment
The main place of business will be the company’s office in Amsterdam.